Monday, April 26, 2010

oh wow what a monday~


Hello lovelies,
Ok, so a few of my surprises. First, I will be working at TOAST full time over the summer. So amazing, God has truly blessed me. I am so thankful, this year is one of the most amazing one's of my life. Along with that good news, I didn't tell you guys, but I applied for SBIC core team, which means instead of just going on the trip to San Francisco, I will be leading it and I made it, they picked me as one of the leaders. So blessed!
We had our first team meeting on Friday, and the team is soo great, I am so excited to work with all of them, they seem so sweet and wonderful! On a side note, school is done in two weeks, and after that I will be going to visit my best friend in St. Louis for a week, which is going to be great because me and my other best friend Citlalli will all be together once again, it is going to be such a great week. Ok, so that is everything exciting going on in my life! I am so blessed, and i love my life!
xoxo
josslynn nicole
ps.. didnt get to give blood, needed an appointment. =(

No comments:

Post a Comment