Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Mid week already???

Hello my loves,
Well it was quite the weekend, tons of fun, and good times with friends, but also quite the learning experience for me. So, before I share memories, and pictures I want to take time to be serious. I am continually learning about myself, and the life I am leading, and this weekend some things took place that caused me to question myself, and my roommates helped me to look deeper to the root of those things, and it was very enlightening. On top of all that I was just thinkng that there are so many beautiful things in the world that we just need to be reminded of, I think we just get bogged down by the tragedies of life, and forget to look for the good anymore, and as well we get so wrapped up in our own worlds, and lives, and forget those around us. I am not saying that the things in our life are not important because at the time I am sure they seem life altering, but we need to remember... "this too shall pass" Life really is too short to get so worked up about things.. allow them due time, and then move forward, constantly growing and learning.
Here are two wonderful sites I have written about previously... but I just cant get enough of their joy, as well one site that is such an encouragement to my everyday life:

-why not actually send a love letter rather then just write it on here
-read these when you are overwhelmed by the bad in the world
- her Make Your Life Amazing series from january is absolutely life altering.

Ok, thats all, I promise to return tomorrow with pictures from my camping extravaganza.
xoxo,
josslynn nicole

No comments:

Post a Comment