Wednesday, February 17, 2010

houston....we may have an addiction..



Hello darlings,


Well I have reached a high point in my life.... but many others may consider it a low point. Haha, but I am going to leave it up to you guys to form your own opinion. Let me set the scene for you we have one starbucks close to my college campus, and so I have studied there, chatted there, hung out there many times in the past 3years, but this year has been different. This year I have had my car on campus so I was able to get Starbucks multiple times in a week, and more often then not in the place of breakfast. I have become friends with several of the baristas, and several others go to school with me, and so they have not only learned my name, but they have also learned my order. But this morning was the clencher... as I was waiting at the bar, the barista finished my drink, slid it towards me as he said, "Josslynn, the usual" and smiled. It totally made my day, haha, I know lame, but funny, because that has been what I have wanted... a coffee shop that knows me. I was always jealous of those people who walk in, know everyone in the place, and get their order first because the barista knew them..... and now I am that person... SUCCESS!
Have a wonderful day lovelies!
xoxo,
josslynn nicole

No comments:

Post a Comment