Monday, March 1, 2010

21 before I'm 21

Ok, lovelies, its been a long time coming (like 2mos) but I finally completed my list of 21 things I want to do before I am 21, which I think is appropriate since this is going to be a month full of goals, and ambitions! I will blog/document/take pictures of as many events as possible. Wish me luck!

xoxo,

josslynn nicole

21 - Road trip
20 - paintballing
19 - dirtbiking
18 - give blood
17 - leave the state
16 - go to NFL game (hopefully broncos)
15 - visit meg's house
14 - get a car
13 - get my motor cycle's license
12 - learn how to drive a stick shift proficiently
11 - go skinny dipping
10 - sneak into the double tree hot tub
9 - go bungee jumping
8 - go to the santa monica pier
7 - take a cooking class
6- take a photography class
5 - dye/streak hair pink
4 - annotate a novel
3 - salsa dancing
2 - do karaoke
1 - read Redeeming Love

No comments:

Post a Comment