Thursday, March 4, 2010

5 things I fancy Friday!

Friday Fancies

Hello loves,
Hope you had a wonderful week. I can't believe it went by so fast. I feel like I didn't get anything done, I guess thats what the weekend will be for. Well I'm trying out this new idea, 5 things I fancy Friday. We'll see how that goes. I just think its a fun idea, like a running wish list of things I like. This week I see a theme that I was not aiming for, I guess it's just innate, like I am just drawn to those colors, and its beyond my control, haha. Anyways, lets do a breakdown:
1. Scion xb (because I don't think I shared this yet, but my mustang finally sold, car shopping anyone?)
2. Thigh High boots from Victoria's Secret (may be what my gift card goes towards, we'll see)
3.nike shoes ( i already have one pair, but they are amazing for events at TOAST)
4. bed head after party (mainly because it looks like a microphone, and its hot pink, I would love it in my b-room)
5. CBGB shirt (becuase I think it would look soo cute with a blazer jeans, and heels)
What are some things on your wish list?
xoxo,
josslynn nicole

No comments:

Post a Comment