Monday, March 1, 2010

New Month! New thoughts!


Hello Darlings, Well this month is a time for new things!!! I am on a new track this month, starting to stick to new goals, and new ideas, and trying to stay positive of about everything in life. So here is the beginning of you looking into my life. Here is the first installment, and I decided to do a "my bag" post.

So, first off, my purse - Vera Wang from Khols, its like a "bowler bag style" lets start clockwise from my "keep calm and carry on" notepad

  1. "keep calm and carry on" notepad - where i keep track of my daily spending, and its just a daily reminder that I find very cute
  2. Flower print notepad - there is another notepad below it filled with plot ideas, story lines, and characters that spark from events and people in everyday life.
  3. Red Camera - this is my travel camera, I keep it in my purse for pictures for my work blog, and then also for just everyday I have a big camera for events
  4. Black planner- below all of those i have my planner, which is color coded, has my passport, and business cards in it, and also carries my bills, letters, and special cards, and my check book, so its kind of multi-purpose
  5. Pens- i love pens, specifically black and purple pens
  6. Toast & Love lip balm - I love this, I got it as a thank you gift for an event we did with this great church, and the wonderful lady in charge of the event got it because it said Toast on it, love it!! so thoughtful!
  7. travel deordorant
  8. tylenol
  9. travel mirror
  10. brush
  11. Hot Pink British Flag wallet - pretty much in love with London, and its one of those clutch wallets, and its my two favorite colors
  12. my blackberry
  13. another notebook - black used as an extension of my character/plotline journal
  14. notepad - for the endless to do lists that I write
  15. "Very Sexy" make-up bag

Sorry if that was boring, but I just really wanted to do a "whats in my bag" post. What is actually missing from my bag is lotion, a good book (redeeming love is just too large to carry around) and my sunglasses, which were probably in my car, and my car keys. Hope you enjoyed this, I hope to give you little insights into who I really am all week!

xoxo,

josslynn nicole

No comments:

Post a Comment