Thursday, June 4, 2009

The Beginning...of my blog/summer




So it has been a crazy month being home from school, there's been a graduation, a baby, and some craziness sprinkled here and there, and I have decided to officially start "blogging" I have been following a couple blogs, and kind of looking what it is that a blog contains so I think that I am finally ready to start my own and be consistent. It has been quite a week, I'm babysitting my godson, and picking up the after school daycare kids for my mom, so basically i have been a soccermom this week. haha. so this will be a place where I share my day to day happenings, as well as my obsessions, and the things that I am a fanatic about...

So here's the little bro at his bacclaureate...and this is the not so normal fam, at least our parents

and here is my bros and the other boys who might as well be my little brothers too since they live at my house as much as my brother does
And after two years the old gang is back the only one we are missing is ry who is overseas protecting our country
and this is my adorable godson...
so here is the beginning, my summer has just begun... and you are sure to find out all about me just in time for college to start again... so have a great night!!
ps Lakers kicke butt tonight!! YEAY!!


























































No comments:

Post a Comment