Friday, June 5, 2009

Friday






Goodafternoon!!!
Its naptime...the munchkin is currently trying to sing himself to sleep. Well Happy Friday everyone!!! So I didn't think much about the saying June gloom until this week. Today, and yesterday it has been raining nonstop there have been thunder and lighting storms, I didn't think this was supposed to happen in California. Oh well, I'm loving it, I love the rain!!!
(none of these are my images)
So anyone have any cool plans this weekend?? I hope to go see The Hangover with my bro and his best friends.. we'll see. I will also be keeping up with my current obsessions.. of blogging, organizing, scrapbooking, and watching all kinds of martha stewart and wedding shows. I'm so lame.. lol oh wel i love it. and hopefully I will be going out with my beautiful middle school friend Annalise(otherwise known as Nana) for lunch.
xoxo,
josslynn nicole

No comments:

Post a Comment