Friday, June 12, 2009

Current wild obsessions

Hello lovelies,
Well it has been a long week, but a good one. All the little kiddies are out of school finally. So my job as soccermom is now over, however that means that my job as babysitter starts on monday. We are going to have soo much fun this summer with fieldtrips, and pool time, can't wait. However this has left me in a little bit of a love life rut. I dont mind, but everyone in my immediate presence does. The little girls I babysit, (12 and 14) were telling me about these little boys in their classes that have crushes on them, and then they turned to me,and said, "joss, why don't you have boy stories any more?" I responded because my life has suddenly become consumed by watching you guys, driving the beast(our suburban), and toting around a two year old. Doesn't exactly make guys wanna get your number. So thats where I am at right now. My mom thinks I should sign up for eharmony. I dont see the point, I'm perfectly content with my nonexistent love life right now. besides I'm only 19, no need to rush. I guess it doesn't help that none of my friends are coming home from college this summer, and most of my girlfriends have bfs, and a lot of my guy friends have recently gotten married, and have kids to consume their lives, I feel a little left behind, but I'm kind of ok with that...for now. And recently there was a connection with the starbucks barista, so we'll have to see where that leads. In the mean time, I am reading plenty of romance novels,(or smut books as my aunts call them), trying to start my baby clothing line, going to the gym, and working for my mom. Here are a few picts from my life, and a few just to make you smile!! Hope you all have a great weekend!
xoxo,
Josslynn Nicole
(my pict)
How adorable are these little dc's? I was out running errands with my godson, and I saw these and I couldn't pass them up, so my godson got these cool new shoes. I'm a great godmother if I do say so myself, maybe when he needs it I'll even turn a pumpkin into a carriage for him, lol

this is me in my new t-shirt, I have become completely consumed, and can not wait for this movie to come out

The pictures below I found online



No comments:

Post a Comment