Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Random thoughts..

Hello loves,

well this is a post about some things I've been thinking about, mainly to do with the opposite sex. I have friends, both male and female, and both sides are pretty open about their endeavors with the opposite sex. My girlfriends regularly talk about their crushes, as do my guy friends. And tonight I got to wondering, if perchance we were the objects of someone else's dinner conversation. As we sat their and talked I was just thinking... what if there are 4-5 guys sitting around a table, eating pizza (like us) talking to each other..about us? This is how i imagine it would play out:

guy 1"Dude, I saw her today, she was driving that grandma car again, and I thought she saw me, in fact I'm pretty sure she actually smiled at me" guy 2 "Dude... she doesn't even know your name, why don't you just talk to her?" guy 1 "I will, when an opportunity comes up" guy2 "yeah... ok...."

In some respect at least thats a combination of what both my guy girl friends sound like when we talk about crushes... and I just think it is a coold concept to think about.. "is someone one out there thinking about me? crushing on me? totally stockerneting me? haha" ok, so maybe the last one is just a westmont thing, lol, but perhaps? Anyways.. this just kind of got me through the night. I hope there is someone out there that is thinking about me.. And I hope sometime soon I will have a crush again.. so I can join the conversations..and talk about a boy I really like.. who may or may not know I exist, haha, but for now I live vicariously through my friends' infatuations, and stocking. haha.. and the lovely site www.letterstocrushes.com maybe when I have a crush again I will write him an anonymous letter on there. Only time will tell. Just some crazy, outlandish thoughts for the night!

xoxo,

josslynn nicole

4 comments:

  1. I always think it's funny how guys have completely different conversations than girls!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my gosh- that is so funny to think about!!! i totally wish some boy was "stockerneting" me--p.s. that is my new very favorite word!
    hehe.

    love it!
    xo-

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha... i actually can't take credit for the word it comes from my college becaus we have this student directory that has everyones picture on it like an online yr book, so when you want to know who someone is, or where they live on campus you can go on it, so thats where the word came from.. i'm glad you like it, we think its pretty funny too, and apply it to all forms of internet stocking. lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. yeah, its soo funny to hear the opposite sex have a conversation, they just think so differently from us, lol

    ReplyDelete