Wednesday, December 9, 2009

You're 20, now what are you going to do?

Well, if its me, I'm going to disneyland!!! So me and the best friend went to Disneyland, and had a blast, we met up with my cousins, and aunt and uncle for a little bit. I love them. And talli let me be a princess. I wore my crown, and dress, and went on a tour of the castle. I loved it! It was amazing how many people were celebrating their birthdays too! Tons of people told me Happy birthday, and I told tons of people happy birthday too, so fun!

Then we went and saw some of the characters, and unfortunately we didnt get a picture, but when we went up to goofy he bowed to me, and then when we were walking away he took my hand and kissed it. soo fun, i felt like royalty.

Then we met the mouse. and took this awkward hand holding picture, haha, fun times. Then we took our fast passes and ran to the Haunted Mansion, (because its my favorite) and we saw one of our high school friends working, and he actually told us one of our favorite high school teachers, mrs h was there, so i text her and we met up with her and her family and went on Thunder Mountain! Then we headed out, after I bought my sweet princess pink santa hat!!

Had such a wonderful birthday weekend!

Love everyone soooo much!

xoxo,

josslynn nicole

No comments:

Post a Comment