Wednesday, December 9, 2009

where does the time go??

Well hello my loves,

It has been quite crazy in my neck of the woods. Lets start with friday... The girls and I went out to dinner at Pascucci's it was amazing... well actually we had dinner at Panda Express while we waited for our name to be called at pascuccis, then we had dessert at Pascucci's. Absolutely love their brownie with coffee gelato. They lit a candle and sang.. the whole deal. Then we went to starbucks for coffee after. And my girlies got me some amazing gifts. I got the whistle for that wonderful organization I told you guys about, and a very "me and meg" card, it was too cute. Then Brie got me the Wuthering Heights novel, the classic one that I had posted about prieviously, and inside she put to me from her for my 20th birthday, so cute. and then meg got me this starbucks mug, and ornament, which i am now keeping at their apartment so I dont have to keep stealing theirs. It was so amazing to have such a lovely evening with all my girlies, Trisha, Meg, Brie, Meg, Sara, Nicole and Katelyn! I love them sooo much, and I am so blessed to have them in my life. Then I went and hung out with the boys for a while, we went and rented the Ugly Truth, I got to pick since I was DD. haha, anyways.. they all passed out, except for Justin, so we enjoyed it. Then I stayed the night at the girls' apt because Meg had to take me to the train station at 615, then I went home. Once I was home we had a birthday at the local pizza parlor, Wharehouse Pizza. It was great, I love my family! We were missing a few important people but we managed. Unfortunately I didnt take any picts with them. Well this is a longer post... so I think I will wait until the next one to talk about Disneyland..and then my Monday mishaps. so... to be continued.

xoxo

josslynn nicole

No comments:

Post a Comment