Sunday, September 20, 2009

Be the CHANGE!!

Tonight I went to a showing of the new video that invisible children has put together. And I have been moved once again. I absolutely love non profit organizations and I love to see how they are changing the world,and I love being a part of them in anyway that I can. So tonight my girlfriends and signed up to do the tri which is where we are donating 3 dollars a week, which is less then a frappuccino .
And I encourage all of you to be a part of something, no matter what it is.
Here is the address for this organization :
www.invisiblechildren.com
Another non-profit that is very close to my heart is Not 4sale.
Here is their website:
www.notforsalecampaign.org
And one more before I go, that I love is called:
www.fallingwhistles.com
All very moving and amazing life changing organizations.
Alright, well I hope this encourages you to go out there and make a change!!!

Xoxo,
josslynn nicole

No comments:

Post a Comment