Friday, September 25, 2009

The world revolves around me... or so I would like to think.

Hello Darlings,
So this post is going to be all about me. Over at the lovely blog http://www.yesandyes.org/ she did a post about introducing herself, called "Charmed I'm sure!" and I thought it was extremely cute, and a great idea. So I have decided to share some things that maybe you know about me and may be you don't, but all together they are the things that make me who I am. Starting off with the picture to the left. 1. I am a hopeless romantic, who really thinks that her prince charming is out there and will come sweep me off my feet when the time is right.

2. Ever since I was little my grandmother called me Princess, and still calls me that. In high school I was called that by my best friends, and I would like to believe it was out of love, not malicious in nature. And I admit openly that after the movie Princess Diaries came out I incessantly bothered my mom about whether or not she was keeping anything from me. Due to this obsession I also bought a book titled "Some day my prince will come" and that song was my ringtone for a while, as well my current ring tone is Love Story by taylor Swift.

3.I believe in fairy tales. I love them with all of my heart, and believe, that I will have my own.
4. My mom is my hero, and this picture reminds me of her because it is of giraffes, and that is her favorite animal.
5. I believ in true love, and love at first sight, and I believe everyone has a soul mate.
6. My favorite ice cream is chocolate chip cookie dough, and during Finals, I eat cookie dough and monsters as snacks.
7.I love starbucks, and have formed an addiction, as well as I love the crashing of waves, and absolutely love sitting on the beach, listening to the waves while I sip my starbucks
8. My purse holds my whole life, and is usually bigger then some people's carry-on luggage.
9. I act like one of the guys more often then not, and some times enjoy my guy friends company more than my girlfriends.
10. I want a tatto on my ankle.
11. I have an obsession with batman, and one time had a marathon on valentines day.
12. My favorite car is a 67 red mustang.
13. I used to have an obsession with mint green woodies, and a boy that had a crush on me once made me a model one. As well if i ever own a beach house, I want that to be my "beach car"
14. I love to sleep, and i am a grouch whenever I am woken up, whether it be in the morning or from a nap,
15. I have an obsession with British things. my wallet is the union jack in hot pink and black, and i have a tank top and jacket expressing my love for it. As well my dream is to one day live in London.
16. I love flowers, and want them all over my house when I own one. My favorite flower is the tulip, and my freshmen year of college one of my best friends sent them to me for my 18th birthday and I thought it was the coolest thing ever. And my second favorite flower is gardenias, I think because my grandma had them outside her house when I was young, and my aunt wears that scent, and it reminds me of them, and happy memories of my daddy cutting one for me to stick in my hair.
17. I believe there is hope.... even when there seems to be nothing else, there is the hope that things will get better, or will change, and I wear a ring on my finger with the word hope on it to remind me that no matter what there is always hope.
So there are 17 things about me accompanied with pictures, and here are other tidbits you may not know about me.
-I snort when I laugh, along with making
a very loud donkey sound
-I love rainy days, especially when you can dance in the rain
-I love new york, eventhough I have never been there
-I sometimes believe that I was born in the wrong time period
-My favorite cake is tres leches
-I love the color red
- I love polka dots
-I love doing the dishes
-I love pictures (taking them, looking at them, being in them)
-I love romance novels and will sacrifice sleep to finish them
- i love country music
-I sometimes think I am a five year old stuck in a 19year old's body
-My little brother is probably my favorite person in the world to hang out with
- i love chocolate chip cookies
- i put pickles on my tacos(thanks to my stepdad)
-im a magazine whore(also thanks to my stepdad)
- i love cars and sports
-i drink soda out of wine glasses bc of the 'feeling' it gives me
-i love scrapbooking
-im a pack rat
-i am obsessed with gilmore girls
-i make lists abbout EVERYTHING
- i'll hang out at barnes and noble for hours (i blame my dad)
-i love my family, even though we are all a little crazy
-im obsessed with cupcakes and juicy couture
-i love my internship
-i sleep with the lights on after a nightmare
-i love reading blogs, and looking at the pictures
-i am ridiculously organized
-i hate cats
-I hate the water (ie pools, the ocean) and usually refuse to go in
-i have 8 brothers and 1 sister
- i love my name, and hate when ppl misspell it
-i love courteous ppl on the road, and even moreso when they see me crying, and mouth to me"its ok" that i am blocking two lanes because I am lost
-i always get lost
-i hate being late, and I hate when othere people make me late
- i watch way too much tv
- i think my blackberry was my greatest investment
-i love bubble baths
-i hate telling people my age, because they always think that I am older
-i love high heels
-im a jacketwhore
-i love motorcycles
Ok, well that is all for now. If you want to know more about me, or have any questions, or interest in talking to me, feel free to email me.
Happy Friday!
xoxo
josslynn nicole

No comments:

Post a Comment