Monday, September 28, 2009

Candy love!

Hello lovelies,
I hope you had a wonderful weekend. I look forward to telling you about mine, but for now I just wanted to do a post about candy. With the upcoming coming holiday, I thought it was appropriate to tell you all about my "candy requirements."

- I only like green apple blow pops, and jollyranchers
- I love all peeps but the easter birds are my favorite
- I eat my PEANUT m&ms starting with the colors I like least, to the colors I like best
- Red and Green skittles are my favorite
- I only eat Banana runts
- I LOVE candy corn
- My favorite candy has peanut butter and chocolate in it.
-My favorite chocolate is dairy milk chocolate from London
- I hate dark chocolate
-I only eat blue berry dumdums

Really random, I know... but I thought it was appropriate after my last post, hope you find the humor in it.

xoxo

josslynn nicole

No comments:

Post a Comment