Sunday, September 20, 2009

Sunday inspiration

Hello lovelies,

well it has been quite a week of ups and downs, and in betweens, anyways...
we didnt get to go bungee jumping like we were hoping, but that was ok, because the girls and I filled our day with retail therapy, and a good movie. I ended up getting the long boots, and the british flag tank top. I cant wait to wear them, I'll be sure to take a picture when I do put them on. And we saw Love Happens, and it was very cute, much deeper then I thought it was, and also not such a cliche chick flick, I thoroughly enjoyed it.
In other news, I gave Reality church a second chance, and I really enjoyed it, I got alot out of the message, and it was really nice, and it stirred something inside me that I am excited about checking into, once my idea is in full swing I will be sure to fill you in on my new inspiration.
The pastor talked about filling yourself with the Holy Spirit, and letting that shine through you, and how your relationships are like triangles, and God should be at the top, and as you move closer to God within your relationships, the closer you are to the people in those relationships, and I was just reflecting on that with one of my girlfriends, and it is soo true.. The strongest friendships I have, and even family reltionships are those that are Christ centered, and I just think that is so profound, and invigorating. I am amazed at how God is continually working in my life. Alright, well those are my thoughts for the moment, nothing too exciting happening right now, however I did meet a boy (well kinda) we havent actually met in person, but we are friends of friends, and we started talking on Facebook, of all places, he seems really nice, and I am really excited to see what this new friendship has in store, I think that it is an opportunity for both of us to relate to each other for two very different perspectives, and I am excited at the possibility. As well, on the topic of the internet, I just find it more and more amazing everyday, I have been talking to my friends all over the world in Iraq, and London, and Germany, and it is just so fantastic. It reminds me of Brad Paisley's song "Welcome to the Future"

Have a wonderful Sunday afternoon!

xoxo
josslynn nicole

No comments:

Post a Comment