Thursday, September 10, 2009

Summer summed up..

Well hello beauties,
I hope you all are having an amazing weekend, mine is a bit dreary with the beautiful santa barbara covered up by ominous skies, but that is ok, bc that is actually how I like it, now if only a rainstorm would hit! Anyways, I am hoping that with this last post I will be all caught up, and you will be completely filled in on my summer, that way I can fill you in on what is taking place in my life presently.

These are some fabulous people that I have known since I was in kindergarten,
L-R Alyssa (my best friend in the world), Matt, kariann, and myself
Matts older sister got married (pictured below with her husband) and so we all got together to celebrate, his mom was also our girl scout troop leader, good times!



Here is Anthony's little one, who is now 3 mos old, Kieran,
he finally came over to visit me, and as we were talking Kieran
fell asleep right on his daddy's lap, such a sweet baby,I cant believe how big he is.

Here is my best friend Ryan, and his fiance, so excited for them both, they are getting married
in November! and this was right after he got back from his first tour. He is an amazing friend, as well as marine.

Also, this summer, my little bro left for college, this is us "sleeping" on the roadtrip... of course this is a posed picture, we were definitely sprawled out across the seats, trying to get comfortable, and failing miserably... anyways, it was a fun trip.

Me and the little bro saying goodbye to one another, I love him so much, I can not believe he is in college.

The boys, all walking to the car to say goodbye to brenn, sad day!

One part of the family on the roof of brenn's new apartment,
He's officially on his own!

just Talli and I kickin' it with mickey, the only boy that will never disappoint.

Me and Talli assuming our roles as princesses, this was actually one of the most fun times I
have had at disneyland, we wore our crowns all day, and were referred to as your highness, and Princess, it was fantastic, I always knew I was a princess,

These two girls are amazing, they were my roommates freshmen year of college and I love them dearly, Marina(the one on the left) left for Europe for the semester so this was our goodbye/birthday dinner for her. I love them both soooooo much, and I miss her tons!!! but its ok because we skype,and Im all the time, its great! I love technology.

And of course, to end on a happy note I had to put this up, because I haven't posted about my obsession with this movie in a while, and I just thought it was too cute!
Alright beautiful people, that is all for now, and next time, I will be able to tell you about school, and all that it has in store for me.
xoxo,
josslynn nicole

No comments:

Post a Comment