Monday, October 19, 2009

Haircut... ahhhh!!!

Hello darlings,
So tomorrow I am going to get my haircut, and i have decided to try something a little different, I am going to get it cut so that i have a side part/partial bangs. I want it to be super choppy, yet still long, with lots of volume, and not look 'punk rockerish' so we will see. I know that is a tall order but I am hoping this hairdresser can do it. Did I mention that I am going to a new salon, which is really scary because I have been to the same hairdresser since Freshmen year of high school,(7years ago) so its a tad nerving wracking. Well I guess that is not entirely true, I got it highlighted last January, but that didnt really count, no one could even tell. K, below are some examples of what I would like it to turn out like. I'll let you all know how it goes tomorrow!
xoxo,
josslynn nicole

No comments:

Post a Comment