Thursday, October 15, 2009

Seeing the Bestie!!!

Hello loves,

Just wanted to share as promised about my best friend, and her birthday. I got to her house early then expected, so she left the door unlocked for me, and its super weird how intune with each other we are, I am walking up to these little town houses, (which by the way look like they are straight out of the movie The Ugly Truth) and I immediately knew hers was the one with all the Halloween decorations covering the door. I went in, and showered, and passed out on her bed til she got there. Then we did some running around, I did my annual shopping at her campus store because it has the cutest things ever. Then we went to the barn where she keeps her horse, and it was beautiful, its at these stables that are only about 10mins away from the nearest mall, but it seems soo secluded, and it is amazingly tranquil. And I love seeing her in her element, she is so wonderful with horses, and she let me ride, which was a lot of fun! And then we went home, and hung out with her roommates, and the four of us got ready and went out for dinner to celebrate her 20th birthday. Then we went back to her place, and watch tv, and then got ready for bed, and talked until midnight, when I wished her an actual Happy Birthday! It was great. I don't get to see her as often as i would like, and it was just very very nice to see her. Then I headed back to my place in the pouring rain. I loved it.

1 comment: