Monday, October 19, 2009

Oh Monday, you always seem to come too soon!


Hello my loves,
Well my weekend was quite lovely. Friday night I got to act like I was 10 again. We celebrated my beautiful friend Meg's birthday. She is no longer a teenager. However that did not stop us from getting our skate on. A bunch of us went to the local skating rink, and skated the night away. It was a blast, although a few of us did not think so. My friend Mano apparently missed this fun filled activity in his youth, and this was his first time on skates. He did pretty well for a beginner and he was such a sweetie for coming. However, I myself am a seasoned skater. I remember my first pair were pink Barbie ones. I loved them dearly. I had so many birthdays at the skating rink near my house, I was devasted when they tore it down. I remember when I switched from skates to roller blades. My mom told me if I didnt fall that I could use them without wearing all my "protective gear." Oh the good ol' days. Getting out on the rink Friday night I felt at home, I txt my mom and told her I had missed my calling. haha. And to make the night even better we all dressed up in ridiculously bright colors, so that when members of our group fell, it was easier for the 10year olds to skate by and point an laugh. haha we had such agood time. We even dedicated a song to the birthday girl, "party in the USA" by Miley cyrus. It was absolutely fantastic. And to top off the night we got slurpees at 7-11. So much fun!! I hope your weekend was a blast too!!

xoxo,
josslynn nicole

No comments:

Post a Comment