Friday, October 9, 2009

Oh how lovely!

Hello again Loves,


Well for my internship we have an upcoming event and I am so excited. My two bosses were showing me their dressses, and they are absolutely adorable. When I asked where they got them they gave me the website, and I was absolutely entranced by it. I strongly encourage you to visit it www.christiannetaylor.com. She is an amazing designer and photographer, and after reading her "about me" I just want to be friends with her, because she sounds like soo much fun to be around. She has inspired me to "seize the day" and really start Living my life now! It reminds me of P.S.I Love you when Gerard Butler tells "Holly" that she needs to start her life NOW. I just wanted to share this with you because I thought it was just fun, and inspiring, and such a lovely website! Hope you enjoy it as well!
xoxo,
josslynn nicole

No comments:

Post a Comment