Thursday, October 22, 2009

Morning tunes!

Hello my lovelies!
I am so excited to introduce Megan from her blog, Lovely Happenings. She has agreed to do a guest blog today on what is the best playlist to listen to in the morning. Or any other time you want to enjoy great music. She has fabulous taste and I am so thankful she agreed to do a post on my blog today and I can not wait to start listening to this music every morning while I am getting ready! So enjoy!
xoxo,
josslynn nicole

I love music. I have over 10,000 songs in my itunes. And I could easily add a thousand more! In the morning I enjoy listening to fun and lighthearted songs. I basically could listen to Jon Mayer and Dave Matthews Band for the rest of my life and be pretty darn content. I made this lovely playlist for you all to enjoy while getting ready in the morning (or whenever you want to listen to some fabulous muisc). Don't worry, I included much more than just John Mayer and Dave Matthews Band. So go ahead and push the play button. Some of my personal favorite artists from the playlist include:
-Minus the Bear
-Feist
-Joshua Radin
-Kyle Riabko
-Citizen Cope
-Death Cab for Cutie
-Ray LaMontagne

Hope you enjoy! Thanks.

-Megan


Morning Playlist

No comments:

Post a Comment