Monday, January 4, 2010

A new year... A new me..well sort of



Hello lovelies,
Wow, it has been a while, and I have truly missed the blogosphere. It has been a crazy couple of weeks, and unfortunately we do not have wireless internet at my house so I have been unable to post in a very long time. But I am back now, and I am going to try something new. With all the time I have had, I have come up with a plan for the new year. I am going to start a "blog schedule" so to speak. Here is the layout

Monday - Quote or bible verse
Tuesday - a beautiful picture to make you smile(and me too) and 2 goals for the week
Wednesday - possibly a book/movie review (this one may be left out if I dont have time)
Thursday - character or plot idea (this is also just an idea)/ or celebrity crush
Friday - Update and Happy Friday picture!
Sunday - 5 new things about me and 5 things I love (hopefully I will come up with a cute name for this by this Sunday.

I am sooooooo excited about this new year! I can not wait! I just think 2010 is going to be the most awesome year of my life!

xoxo,
josslynn nicole

No comments:

Post a Comment