Monday, January 11, 2010

Sunday surprises!



Hello my loves,
Ok, so usually I will have 5 new things about me, and then 5 cute things from online, but I am going to put it off til next week when I have more time to prepare it, because this weekend has been crazy, and I don't think it would be fair to you to put up something lame. However, I do have to tell you that I love my new apartment. My roomies are wonderful, and God has truly blessed me with these wonderful women in my life. My girlfriends have been great, it was so wonderful to have everyone back, this weekend reminded me of how loved I am, and how blessed I am to have these wonderful girls in my life. As well I got to hang out with my guyfriends, and that was a treat as well, they are wonderful, a tad crazy, but great, and they love me for who I am, and I love them too. Anyways, it is just very nice to be leave home, only to feel like I am coming to another home. Well I hope that you have a wonderful week. It's my first week back at school, so wish me luck!
xoxo,


josslynn nicole

No comments:

Post a Comment