Monday, January 18, 2010

Sunday surprises!

Hello my loves,
I apologize for this late post.
Here are five things I love Sunday!
1. Jake (the Bachelor)

2. Brennan ( my little brother) who came to visit this weekend

3. Friends being back together, and living close enough to cook dinner together

(the first day Marina was back, and Shannon was on her way)
4. rain

5. growing up... I know this is kind of a weird one, but I'm excited to be talking about aspirations I have about starting my own business, or traveling around the world, or even just making coffee or dinner at MY apartment, I just love all these things, and they are no longer so far off, they are here and now!
And I know I said I would tell you if I achieved my two goals for the week, and I did... in a way. I decided to change daily devotion to 3 times a week, and this Sunday because I wasn't able to attend church. And making life plans I have some really big news to share with the blogosphere... my internship turned into a job this week.... I was ECSTATIC!!!! So looks like I did a good job this week, and I will try to keep that up.
Overall this weekend was wonderful, super busy but tons of fun. I will update you on what I did exactly during the week.
xoxo,
josslynn nicole

No comments:

Post a Comment