Sunday, January 24, 2010

Sunday surprises!

Hello darlings,
I hope you had a beautiful weekend! I had a fun time, spent Friday night at the Adorn college group at reality, and then came home and watched "He's just not that into you." I hope to one day be the exception, haha. Then Saturday had blenders, say Christopher Lloyd (aka Doc Brown from Back to the Future) and then went to state st to study, and then the bball game, which we won, and then to the party at the Treehouse, which was a blast because I got to meet some new people, and hang out with some of my favorite people. Then woke up this morning, and was greeted by beautiful blue skies, and headed to church, and the drive along the coast was just amazing, and at church we were just in constant prayer for Haiti, as I hope many of you are as well. We learned about this organization called Child Hope International, which is a Godsend to the children of Haiti. I hope and pray you all have a beautiful week!
xoxo,
josslynn nicole
These are a few of my favorite things this week
1. this coffee date outfit

Coffee Time

2. Cookie dough ice cream!! this is my favorite ever

3. Pink Tulips


4. London... I miss you!

5. This depiction of secret love

.

Coffee Time by Rainbow ♥ featuring Forever21

No comments:

Post a Comment