Monday, November 30, 2009

Birthday list Update...



Hello beauties,

Well this past week there was a lot of shopping.. and so I felt it necessary to update my Birthday/Christmas list:

Wishful Thinking

Car, rent money, Cannon Rebel XSI

Practical

  • Post - its
  • coffee and filters
  • coffeemate (vanilla)
  • bubble umbrella (target)
  • printer ink (HP 74 and 75)
  • zone bars
  • sheet protectors

Luxury items

  • TOCCA perfume (florence scent) at Anthropologie
  • Huge grey or black purse that zippers shut
  • shirt from To Write Love On Her Arms
  • Whistle necklace (from falling whistles) currently sold at our bookstore
  • Yes and Yes blog calendar
  • BCBG t-shirt

And of course the gift cards to the following places are always welcomed: Gas stations, Anthropologie,Barnes and Noble, Starbucks, Aerie, Forever 21, Juicy, Nordstroms,Papyrus, Itunes, Victoria's Secret, Target

So lovelies, I am very spoiled, and thankful! I hope this list thing is not annoying, its just easy to post about. I have a plethora of other things I would like to write to you all about, but those posts are going to have to wait until I have more time, and less homework. Until then I hope you enjoy the lovely birthday/friend inspired pictures. And I hope that my girlfriends and I have have just as much fun at my birthday party as the girls in those pictures seem to be having.

xoxo,

josslynn nicole

No comments:

Post a Comment