Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Birthdays, and Christmas, and Presents...Oh my!

Hello My loves,
Well, you may or may not know that my birthday is in the wonderful month of December, and as of Friday, it is exactly 1 month away. I am soo excited!! I am going to be the big 2-0, so great. And as you all know that I am a perpetual listmaker, so of course I have a birthday/christmas list. I have even gone so far as to break it up into the "Wishful thinking list" and the "Practical list" SO here it goes:

Wishful Thinking
*Car
*Cannon Rebel XSI
*small digital camera
Practical
-coffee maker
-coffee and filters
-coffee mate
- bubble umbrella
- strawberry poptarts
- razors
-post-its
- face wash
- body wash (bath and body works)
- hand soap (bath and body works)
-printer ink
-sheet protectors
- zone bars
-calendar insert for my planner
Man, do I sound like a college student or what??
ok, on to some more "luxury" things
- calendar from the lovely yes and yes blog
- pink swiss army knife
-TOCCA "florence" perfume (anthropologie)
-cell phone screen covers
-The Ugly Truth (dvd)
-GI joe (dvd)
-PS I love you (dvd)
-Where the wild things are (soundtrack)
-Dior mascara (sephora)
- milk bath (basin)
-HUGE black or grey purse, that zippers shut
-whistle from the non-profit (falling whistles)
-to write love on her arms t-shirt
-BCBG t-shirt
And of course gift cards are always loved:
Gas gift cards
starbucks
Barnes and Noble
Forever 21
Anthropologie
Itunes
Juicy couture (which they just opened one in Pasadena)
Papyrus
Victoria's secret
Aerie
Target
Nordstroms
I know I am a little insane, and this is a ridiculous list, but a girl can dream can't she?? haha, this is what happens when you have a whole year to come up with a list, and you are a perpetual list maker.
Anyways, have a lovely day!
xoxo,
josslynn nicole

No comments:

Post a Comment