Friday, November 20, 2009

Welcome to the crazy ....

Hello my loves,
Well it would appear that two weeks have escaped me. I would like to catch you all up on my life for the past two weeks. It has been a crazy whirlwind. Homework has been insane, our teachers have been piling on the work because we are going on Thanksgiving break next wednesday. A few exciting things to share. I have been having an amazing time at my internship, getting soo much experience, and having opportunities I couldn't even fathom in my wildest dreams. I am so thankful and grateful, I love what I am doing. Today was the last day of my craziness, I have been pulling all nighters, and running around with my head cut off, but last night was the last night. On a high note, I went and saw the midnight premiere of New Moon. It wasn't quite the best movie I have ever seen, however, it did have its shining moments. Jacob/Taylor was beyond easy on the eyes. My best friend came back to visit his family for Thanksgiving, and we went and picked him up from the airport, and got to spend the night with him, which was fabulous because I have missed him like crazy these past months. Anyways, off to sleep, very excited about the girls' "Thanksgiving" tomorrow. Can't wait for the gathering because are like a mini family, and its nice to have people you can completely be yourself around, and people who know you and still love you. Anyways, pray I don't poison anyone, haha, only joking, I am becoming quite a good cook if I do say so myself.
Here some adorable pictures, of the gorgeous Kate Beckingsale.. I thought that it was appropriate because she is wearing orange which is seasonal, and they are just fun pictures.
xoxo,
josslynn nicole

No comments:

Post a Comment