Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Veteran's Day!

Hello my lovelies,
Well I just wanted to thank all of those out there who are fighting for our country, and have fought for our country. Thank you for your bravery, and your courage. We love you! Come home soon!
My Daddy was in the Air Force
My Grandpa
My best friend Ryan Torrez is in the marines, and this is him with his beautiful fiance
Jarred (who is in the Navy and currently overseas) and Jordan who is in the Army
Others whom I do not have pictures of but are in my thoughts and prayers:
Ashley Tilung
Kyle Dorsey
Chris Case
Daniel Head
John Brogan
Kim
Kyle Trowbridge
Adam Gooden
Doug Carrillo
Justin "JP" Philips
Sean Murray
Ryan Hoskins
Tyler Cineseroz
Patrick Burns
Eric Hoffman
Meg's Brother
and
Nana's Boyfriend
and former service men Aaron Zapata, and Scottie
God Bless you all!
RIP PFC Cory F.Hiltz We all miss you!
xoxo,
josslynn nicole

No comments:

Post a Comment