Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Update please!

Hello myloves,
Oh my goodness, it has been quite crazy since last weekend. I haven't been keeping you up to date with everything but these past couple of weeks, my car has been giving me trouble, and I have been switching between my car, and my Grandma's. So this past Thursday my car completely gave out, and I was actually towed from Santa Barbara to Azusa. It was a very long drive, but neither one of us talked to one another. I, of course, being an English major always have a book in my purse, and so I read the whole way home. I got to be home for the weekend, and I went out to dinner with my family, and then I got to hang out with Citlalli and my little brother and I loved it. I recycled a costume, that I have worn twice already, but it was all I had. It was very nice to be home, but now I am back to the grinding stone, and its going to be a rough couple of weeks til Thanksgiving since I have so much homework due in between, that's not so exciting. But here are a few pictures from this weekend.
me and my silly dad
me and Talli!
me and the family
The little bro and I

and last but not least the cutest little boy in the world, my godson, Coby. Oh man do I love this little boy!!!

Hope you all have a wonderful week!! And hopefully I will be back in full swing next week.

xoxo,

josslynn nicole

No comments:

Post a Comment