Sunday, November 29, 2009

Thanksgiving Break!

Hello darlings,
Well I just got back from Thanksgiving break and it was quite lovely. My brother came home from college, so we got to hang out and be goofy. After sitting in four hours of traffic for a trip that is usually and hour and a half, I was finally home. The next day I got to sleep in, which I think is what the majority of college students do when they go home for the holidays, then I went to Disneyland with one of my best friends, Citlalli. We celebrated Thanksgiving at my Grandparents house, where I helped with the deviled eggs, and our younger cousins wrote down their christmas lists for our gift exchange. The turkey was delicious, we were missing a few family members, but we get to see them on Christmas eve, so I guess that makes up for it. After dinner we went through the black friday ads to plan our big morning. On Black friday we woke up at 3:45 and were at khols by 4:15, we put my stepdad in line, and we did strategic shopping, then we hit up the gas station, and then Target, we once again placed my step dad in line, and split up to get all our gifts. We came back to the line, dumped our stuff and headed for the in store starbucks to re-fuel, then when we checked out there was an "episode" but it just added excitment to our morning. We then headed to Wal mart, and were out of there by 7, and then it was time to unwind at Barnes and noble. I took an idea from Real Simple magazine, where I got almost everyone on my list books. Then it was time to head home, I started wrapping, and then needed to go to the craft store to get jars for my cocoa mixes. Then I met up with my mom at Bath and Body works to get pretty scented soaps for the holiday season. Then it was time for In'N'Out. When we got home we broke out the Christmas decorations, and turned on the Christmas music. The boys hung the icicles on the house, while mom and I set up the village, and decorated the shelves. Can't wait to go home next weekend, and finish decorating. That night I had dinner with my beautiful friend Annalise, Nana for short. We were out for almost 5hours, just catching up on life, we hadn't seen each other since May, so it was long overdue. Then after I headed to the bowling alley to hang out with my brother, and some friends from high school whom I love very much, Citlalli, Sheraan, Melissa, Valerie, Ariston. and a few significant others. As well I finally got to congratulate Asher on his engagement, so excited!! Then it was off to Sheraan's house for a zombie movie. Then Saturday was spent with my godson, Coby. I can't believe how big he is getting, I love him sooo much! Then we went to the mall, and got to take pictures with santa. After that it was coffee with my best friend in the whole world, Alyssa, and her boyfriend. I miss her, and do not get to see her as often as I would like. Overall a very nice holiday! It ended way too soon. Off to start another week. Hope all of your Thanksgivings were fabulous!
xoxo,
josslynn nicole

Me and my brother, and the cousins!

my brother, and me and the cutest little boy ever!




Coby trying to help with the christmas lights


Happy Holidays!

No comments:

Post a Comment