Sunday, November 29, 2009

The final countdown


Hello my lovelies,

Well my birthday is exactly a week away. I am celebrating for the whole weekend, I am starting off by going out for "Coffee and Chocolate" with my college girlies on Friday. (invitation picture to come) Then Saturday I am going home for a luncheon with the family. And then Sunday (my actual bday) I will be at disneyland with two of my favorite ppl, Citlalli and Annalise. Can't wait!!! And I just found the most amazing thing ever, over night delivered parisian macaroons! love it! I may just send some as a gift to myself... we'll see how much my cravings take over.
These look amazing! Especially the caramel, vanilla and coffee ones! Ok, well just thought I would share. Have a lovely evening!
xoxo,
josslynn nicole

No comments:

Post a Comment